Benazir Income Support Program Jobs 2021 (BISP) intends to hire the Compliance Monitors for its Waseela-e-Taleem (WeT) on a fixed salary of Rs.400001- per month (all-inclusive) for the collection of attendance compliance data on a quarterly basis by visiting the respective schools, purely on contract basis for a period of one year.
|Name of Organization||Benazir Income Support Program Jobs 2021|
|Number of Posts||62|
|Age||Minimum 30 Years|
Benazir Income Support Program Jobs Posts Details
- Compliance Monitor (62 Posts)
Qualification/Experience Required for Benazir Income Support Program Jobs
- Minimum 14 years of education in any discipline preferably in Computer Science from NEC recognized university with at least 01-year experience in data collection, conducting interviews and data entry.
- Should possess the Valid Motorcycle Driving License (Learner or Expired or Applied for a license is not acceptable).
- Have experience in operating android application
Terms & Conditions of Benazir Income Support Program Jobs
- Only eligible candidates will be called for a screening/written test. T.A/D.A shall not be admissible.
- Candidates in Government Service will have to resign from their service before joining if they are selected.
- BISP is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all genders and other candidates belonging to marginalized segments of society to apply.
- No Age relaxation will be admissible. Age relaxation allowable to the candidates, who had applied earlier for the same post advertised through Candidate Testing Services (CTS) dated 12.02.2020 to the extent of months/days elapsed since.
- Preference will be given to the domicile holder of the relevant District.
- BISP reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts.
How to Apply for Benazir Income Support Program Jobs
- Apply online within 15 days of publication of this advertisement, on the prescribed ‘Application Form for the post of Compliance Monitor” available at BISP’s official website bisp.gov.pk duly filled in by the interested candidates.
- Candidate to be appointed on a contract basis will not claim regularization on any grounds and will not be regularized in Government Service.
Director HR (HQ & Policy) Room No. 221, Second Floor BISP, F-Block. Pak Secretariat. Islamabad