Federal Government jobs in Pakistan Ministry of law, Applications are invited from citizens of Pakistan for recruitment against the following posts.
|Name of Organisation||Ministry of law|
|Number of Post||07 Post|
|Education||Primary, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor|
|Age Limit||18 to 30|
Federal Government jobs in Pakistan Posts
- Reader (25 Post)
- Steno-typist (30 Post)
- LDC (30 Post)
- Driver (30 Post)
- Naib Qasid (30 Post)
- Chowkidar (30 Post)
- Sweeper (30 Post)
Intermediate / Minimum speed of 80/40 w.p.m in shorthand Typing respectively must be computer literate.
Matric / with minimum typing speed of 30 w.p.m.
Primary pass / valid driving license holder and well versed in the Traffic rule.
(5) Naib Qasid
How To Apply for Federal Government jobs in Pakistan
- For the posts mentioned at S.No. 1, 2 & 3, the candidates may submit their applications online on the prescribed form available on the website of M/o Law and Justice i.e. www.molaw.gov.pk within 15 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
- For the posts mentioned at S.No. 4, 5, 6 & 7 the candidates may apply on the prescribed application form available on the website of M/o law and Justice, Islamabad i.e. www.molaw.gov.pk and duly filled in the form shall be sent through courier within 15 days from the date of publication of advertisement to the Section Officer (Admin v) Ministry of Law and Justice Room No.333. R-Block. Pak Secretariat Islamabad
Term & Condition Apply for Federal Government jobs in Pakistan
- Incomplete application forms and those received after the closing date will not be entertained.
- Applicants shall present their original documents along with a set of attested copies of the Degrees / Certificate by HEC/ recognized Board / Universities / Institutes and other relevant documents at the time of interview.
- In case of any false or forged information provided, the Organization reserves the right to cancel the candidature of any applicant at any stage and to initiate legal action against the applicant as per rules.
- Age relaxation will be admissible as per Rule/ Federal Government Policy.
- All recruitment shall be made in accordance with the mechanism defined by Establishment Division, M.S Wings O.M No.F.53/1/2008-SP, dated: 16.01.2015 and amended vide O.M No.53/1/2008- SP dated 06.05.2020.
- The regional quota will be observed as per rules.
- The reserved quota for persons with disabilities, Minorities, and Women will be observed as per prescribed rules.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the test/ interview.
- Candidates already in Government Service must apply through the proper channel.
- Ministry of Law and Justice reserves the right to increase/ decrease the number of posts at any stage, subject to their availability.
- Only those candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria will be called for a test/ interview.
- The selected candidates can be posted all over Pakistan. ‘Note:- For the post of LDC at S. No. 3 above, three (03) Weeks Basic IT Training Course (including MS Office) will be conducted by NITS after selection before completion of probation period).