Health Department Jobs Sindh 2021 The Applications form suitable candidates are invited for recruitment on the vacancies as bellow. Candidates who already submitted applications in response to the previous advertisement need not apply again.
|Name of Organization||Health Department Jobs Sindh 2021|
|Number of Posts||60|
|Age||Maximum 28 Years|
Name & Number of Posts of Health Department Jobs Sindh 2021
- Laboratory Technician (60 Posts)
Matric Science / Diploma relevant field Sindh medical Faculty Karachi)
Permission for age relaxation accorded by the competent authority is admissible the minority/disabled/women Quotas are applicable
Terms & Conditions For Health Department Jobs Sindh 2021
- Candidates working in Government Departments / Projects should apply through the proper channel.
- The number of posts in any case may fluctuate according to availability.
- Non-compliance with the above instructions will debar the candidate from appearing before the recruitment committee.
- Candidates called for an interview will not be entitled to TA/DA.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to appear for testing before 3rd party i.e IBA / NTS or any reputed organization/institution.
- The last date of submission of applications / CVs within 30 days after publication of advertisement.
- The minimum and maximum age shall be computed as on the date and time of the interview. However, 15 years of age relaxation will be given as per existing Government notifications.
- The recruitment shall be made in accordance with the existing policy regarding quotas reserved for Women, differently-abled, and minorities.
How to Apply For Health Department Jobs Sindh 2021
Interested candidates meeting the above-mentioned minimum eligibility criteria are advised to submit applications / CVs addressed to the office of the Director-General Health Services Sindh Hyderabad. Resume detailing Bio-data, qualification, experience, postal address, email address, and contact address along with National Identity Card, 03 Passport size Photographs, and attested photocopies of all relevant documents.
Phone # 022-9240106
Fax # 022-9240100
Email: [email protected]