Latest Jobs in Pakistan 2021 Planning and Development Announced several jobs for the suitable candidate, all posts details with qualification and online apply link mention below
|Name of Organization||Planning and Development|
|Number of Post||10 Post|
|Education||Middle / Matric|
|Age Limit||18 to 45|
Latest Jobs in Pakistan 2021 Posts Name
- Naib Qasid (26 Post)
- Naib Qasid (Junior Clerk) (14 Post)
- Naib Qasid (Minorities) (03 Post)
- Naib Qasid (disable Persons) (01 Post)
- Naib Qasid for (Woman) (11 Post)
- Sanitary Worker (03 Post)
- Security Guard (04 Post)
- Dispatch Rider (01 Post)
- Machine Operator (02 Post)
- Bill Messenger (01 Post)
Qualification Required for Latest Jobs in Pakistan 2021 Planning and Development Jobs
|Name of Post||Education||Age Limit|
|Naib Qasid||Matric with 2nd Division from a recognized board||Minimum 18 to 25|
|Naib Qasid (Junior Clerk)||Matric with 2nd Division from a recognized board||Minimum 18 to 25|
|Naib Qasid (Minorities)||Matric with 2nd Division from a recognized board||Minimum 18 to 25|
|Naib Qasid (disable Persons)||Matric with 2nd Division from a recognized board||Minimum 18 to 25|
|Naib Qasid for (Woman)||Matric with 2nd Division from a recognized board||Minimum 18 to 25|
|Sanitary Worker||Literate||Minimum 18 to 35|
|Security Guard||Middle with sound Health/physic||Minimum 35 to 45|
|Dispatch Rider||Matric with 2nd Division||Minimum 18 to 25|
|Machine Operator||Middle with 1 Year Experience Photostat Machine||Minimum 18 to 25|
|Bill Messenger||Middle||Minimum 18 to 25|
How to Apply for Latest Jobs in Pakistan 2021
- Applications along with attested copies of relevant documents should reach the below address for Latest Jobs in Pakistan 2021 Planning and Development Jobs
Office of Deputy Secretary Admin Government of the Punjab Planning and development board Lahore latest by 15th February 2021 during office hours.
Term & Condition
- The requirement will be made on a contract basis.
- The candidate must be domiciled in Punjab.
- The competent authority reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a test interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible only eligible shortlisted candidate will be called for interview.
- Only one child of Government employees BS 1to 5 including junior clerk either serving or retired from P&D board as well as the office of Deputy Director in Punjab can avail the benefit of employment under 20 % quota for the purpose and should be finished from the concerned it implies that no one of these children has previously been appointed under the said quota.
- The upper age limit shall be allowed up to 5 years for the male candidates and eight years for the female candidates as per Punjab government policy.