Latest Jobs In Pakistan Ministry of Human Rights Jobs 2021 Applications are invited in the Ministry of Human Rights for the appointment of Director General of Legal Aid and Justice Authority as per Legal Aid and Justice Authority Act-2020 initially for a period of three (03) years further extendable for a maximum period of two (02) years on annual (yearly) basis subject to satisfactory performance as per following criteria: –
|Name of Organization||Ministry of Human Rights|
|Number of Posts||01|
Latest Jobs In Pakistan Posts Details
- Director General (Legal Aid and Justice Authority) (01 Post)
Qualification and Experience Required for Latest Jobs In Pakistan
- The candidate should be qualified to be appointed as Judge of the High Court as provided in Article 193of the Constitution of 1 Pakistan, 1973, which is given below: -193
- A person shall not be appointed a Judge of a High Court unless he is a citizen of Pakistan, is not less than forty-five years of age, and —
- He has for a period of, or for periods aggregating, not less than ten years been an advocate of a High Court (including a High Court which existed in Pakistan at any time before the commencing day);
- He is, and has for a period of not less than ten years been, a member of a civil service prescribed by law for the purposes of this paragraph, and has, for a period of not less than three years, served as or exercised the functions of a District Judge in Pakistan;
- He has, for a period of not less than ten years, held a judicial office in Pakistan. Explanation—In computing the period during which a person has been an advocate of a High Court or held judicial office, there shall be included any period during which he has held judicial office after he became an advocate or, as the case may be, the period during which he has been an advocate after having held judicial office.
- In this Article, “District Judge” means Judge of a principal civil court of original jurisdiction. > As per Section 7 of the Legal Aid and Justice Authority Act, 2020, the Director-General shall be responsible to the authority for the day to day administration of the business of the authority and shall discharge such duties and perform such functions as assigned to him by the Board of the authority.
Terms & Conditions
- The post of Director General is not an MP Scale position governed under the MP Scales Policy, 2020 but the Ministry of Human Rights will only be using MP Scale as a benchmark for remuneration and terms and conditions for the post of DG, LA & JA.
- The Act of the Authority will take precedence in the matter of appointment of Director-General.
- Incomplete applications and those received after the closing date will not be entertained.
- Candidates will produce original certificates as and when required.
How to Apply For Latest Jobs In Pakistan
Applications along-with CVs and attested copies of testimonials should reach the undersigned at 9th Floor, Ministry of Human Rights, Kohsar Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad within 15 days from the date of advertisement for the Latest Jobs In Pakistan.
(Maryam Aslam) Section Officer (Admin)
Ph. No. 051-9207250