Ministry of Commerce Department 2021 are invited Applications for the post of Technical Advisor, MP-III scale, on a contract basis in the Ministry of Commerce. The position will be filled strictly on merit, in a transparent manner.
|Name of Organization||Ministry Of Commerce|
|Number of post||01|
|Age Limit||35 to 62|
Ministry of Commerce Department 2021 Available Post
- Technical Advisor (MP-111)
Qualification And Experience
Postgraduate Masters degree in International Trade, Business. Experience Administration, Economics, Development Studies/ Management Studies or related field, Economics International Marketing, Business Economics from a university recognized by HEC or from foreign University of repute.
10 years post qualification experience in relevant field with at least 1 year at middle management/research position, advisory/consultant (BS•19 or above) involving strategic planning, development, monitoring and implementation of trade and industry-related policies/projects, public sector management, Trade development, Institutional reforms, and capacity building.
The applicant must have sound knowledge of Trade Analytics, products value chain, supply chain, industry development, and trade and policy issues. A proven track of self-motivation, critical thinking, report writing, teamwork, interpersonal, effective communication: presentation, and ICT skills, is highly desirable.
The minimum age limit is Thirty-Five (35) and the maximum age is sixty-two (62) years as of the closing date of the application of the post.
- Tenure Of Appointment As per policy, initial appointment against the post of Technical Advisor in MP Scale shall be made for a period of three (03) years further extendable for a maximum period of 2 years on annual (yearly) basis subject to satisfactory performance evaluation by performance evaluation committee.
Termination of Contract
- Termination of Contract The contract of Technical Advisor may be terminated by giving one month’s notice on either side or payment of one month’s basic pay in lieu thereof.
How to Apply for Ministry of Commerce Department 2021
Download Application form http://commerce.gov.pk and send to Muhammad Imtiaz Deputy Director (HR-I), Ministry of Commerce, Room No: 521, 5th Floor, A-Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad
- Applications form, for Ministry of Commerce Department 2021 with detailed Terms of Reference (TORs)/ Job Description / Pay Package, etc for the position can be downloaded from the website http://commerce.gov.pk
- The application complete in all respects along with CV, education/experience certificates including CNIC, and one recent passport size photograph should reach the undersigned within fifteen (15) days