Railway Jobs 2021. Pakistan Railways has an opportunity available for suitably qualified, experienced professionals to serve in Pakistan Railways at Pakistan Railways, Headquarters Office, Lahore.
|Name of Organization||Pakistan Railway|
|Number of Post||01 Post|
|Age Limit||Max 62 Years|
Railway Jobs 2021 Post Details
- Chief Financial Officer (MP-I Scale) (01 Post)
Chief Financial Officer
Education & Experience required for Railway Jobs 2021
Ph.D in relevant subject(s) from HEC recognized university with 14 years-professional experience OR Masters in relevant subject(s) (such as MBA (Finance), ACA, ACCA, ACMA or CFA) from HEC recognized university with 18 years experience in relevant field.
Age Limit can be required Maximum 62 years.
How to Apply for Railway Jobs 2021
- Applications in the prescribed format (available on our websites) along with complete CV, passport size photograph should reach the address given below, during working hours latest by 03-03-2021 through courier or e-mail on [email protected] (soft copy on prescribed format). Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- E-Mail to Apply: [email protected]
- Other perks, privileges, Job Descriptions, Eligibility Criteria & terms, and conditions can be seen on our websites i.e. www.pakrail.gov.pk_ and www.railways.gov.pk.
Term & Condition
- Recruitment will be made as per updated MP Scales Policy, 2020 issued by the Establishment Division, Government of Pakistan vide their O.M. No. 1/3/2020-E-6 dated 12-01-2021.
- The appointment will be on a contract basis initially for a period of three (03) years further extendable for a maximum period of two (02) years on an annual (yearly) basis subject to satisfactory performance.
- Candidates should have relevant experience of working in multi-discipline large organizations requiring a highly challenging and transformational environment with a proven track record of success and achievement.
- All those candidates who have applied earlier for the post of Chief Financial Officer (MP-I Scale) should apply afresh, as their earlier applications will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for an interview.